Posted by Roberta Shanks - April 7, 2021
Happy Easter! Issue 5 of the Scottish Perinatal Network (SPN) newsletter has now been published.
Link: SPN Newsletter Issue 5
National Maternity Network Update
National Neonatal Network Update
– Technology-led Patient Care
– RCOG/RCM Guidance v13, and Summary of Key Changes
– Perinatal Development Adviser Secondment Opportunity
– Perinatal Mental Health Network Scotland
Save the Dates:
– Durham Infancy and Sleep Centre Virtual Conference – Wed 21 Apri
– Maternal Medicine Symposium – Wed 28 April
– Best Practice in Antenatal Care for Multiples – Thur 29 April
– REaSoN Neonatal Meeting – Mon 28th & Tues 29th June
Your feedback is important to us and helps us make the newsletter work for you. Please send any comments or suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.