SPN Newsletter – Issue 19, May 2022
Posted by Anne-Sophie Hoffmoen - May 31, 2022
The latest issue of the Scottish Perinatal Network Newsletter – Issue 19, May 2022 is now available.
In it we have included updates on our work, some highlights from May, and a wealth of events spanning the next couple of months ahead.
Scottish Perinatal Network Updates:
- The Ockenden Report
- The SAER Group – meeting details, summary of our 27.05.22 learning event, information about upcoming lead reviewer, risk co-ordinator, and key contact forums and signposting to resources from our website.
- The SPN Case Review Event on 1st of June 2022 – reviewing cases of babies born at <27 weeks in units without a NICU
- Perinatal Events
National Maternity Network Updates:
- The NMN Guideline Governance Group
- Maternity Events
National Neonatal Network Updates:
- National Neonatal Guidance Groups – Expressions of Interest Sought
- National Neonatal Data Oversight Group – Volunteers needed
- Monthly Grand Round
- NNN June Meeting Schedule
- NNN Training and Events
- Neonatal AHP Learning Module
- Neonatal Events
News Roundup from Colleagues and Partners Across the Perinatal World
A Spotlight On:
- Sands Awareness Month 2022
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller History Month 2022
- International Fathers’ Mental Health Day 2022
As ever, we appreciate and value your feedback; get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.